Recorder Consorts and Consort Songs
back to Home Page
No. 30 - The Divisors of 72 (Score)
- An example of comutation in the medium tonal music. Arranged for Treble/Sopranino and two Bass Recorders. 7 pages, PDF 62Kb.
- For more information about tonal computation in western music please see the Rosebay Appendices
No. 63 - The Seeds of Love (Score)
- The first Somerset ballad collected and set by Cecil Sharp. Arranged for Treble, Basset, Gt. Bass Recorder and Voice. 7 pages, PDF 64Kb.
- No.63 in MIDI format, 12Kb.
No. 68 - Earl Richard (Score)
- A Somerset ballad collected and set by Cecil Sharp. Arranged for Treble, Tenor, Basset/Gt. Bass Recorder and Voice. 5 pages, PDF 50Kb.
- No.68 in MIDI format, 16Kb.